ยินดีต้อนรับเข้าสู่ เว็บไซต์กองการศึกษาเทศบาลเมืองเพชรบูรณ์
http://education.nakornban.net/ :: ดูกระทู้ - Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enfor
 คำถามถามบ่อยของกระดานข่าวคำถามถามบ่อยของกระดานข่าว   ค้นหาค้นหา   กลุ่มผู้ใช้งานกลุ่มผู้ใช้งาน   ข้อมูลส่วนตัวข้อมูลส่วนตัว   เข้าระบบเพื่อตรวจข่าวสารส่วนตัวของคุณเข้าระบบเพื่อตรวจข่าวสารส่วนตัวของคุณ   เข้าระบบเข้าระบบ 

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enfor

ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่   ตอบกระทู้    http://education.nakornban.net/ หน้ากระดานข่าวหลัก -> หนังสือราชการ โรงเรียนเทศบาล 3
ดูกระทู้ก่อนนี้ :: ดูกระทู้ถัดไป  
ผู้ส่ง ข้อความ
Dogcat250

เข้าร่วมเมื่อ: 12/01/2019
ตอบ: 1401

ตอบตอบ: 28/05/2019 10:50 am    ชื่อกระทู้: Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enfor ตอบกระทู้ด้วยเครื่องหมายคำพูด(quote)

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hi Kerry, In the final minute of the third period last night, it looked like the Kings may have had too many men on the ice during a line change - but there was no call. It was pretty close to overtime, so it might have made a huge difference in the outcome of the game. Did you see it? - Andrew R., Thornhill, ON Hi Andrew: Yes I did see the uncalled Kings too many men on the ice infraction with 21 seconds remaining in regulation time. Although there was no mention of the Kings violation of Rule 74 on either the NBC or CBC broadcasts you and I werent the only ones that caught it Andrew, as I received a tweet from Greg Williams (one of my followers on Twitter) questioning the play as well. For those that didnt observe it, let me share exactly what transpired. This too many men on the ice infraction committed by the Kings was as much of an "automatic call" as the one made a minute and three seconds earlier on Brian Boyle of the Rangers when he was penalized for a slash that broke the stick of Dwight King. There was great end-to-end action and scoring opportunities for both teams with under a minute to play in regulation time that were only thwarted through superb saves by Jonathan Quick on Carl Hagelin and Henrik Lunqvist on a Jeff Carter wraparound. After some sustained pressure by the Kings following the Carter scoring opportunity, the puck exited the Rangers zone and beyond the centre red line off the skate of Hagelin. As Alec Martinez went back to retrieve the puck on the penalty box side of the ice, Drew Doughty sauntered toward the Kings bench on the opposite side of the ice for a change following another energized shift by the potential Conn Smythe Trophy winner. With 22.7 seconds on the clock both Doughty and his replacement, Slava Voynov, were physically on the ice within five feet of the bench in what would determined as a legal line change as Martinez gained control of the puck midway between the red line and the Kings blue line. Two tenths of a second later (22.5) Martinez looked to his right and toward Voynov to throw a cross-ice pass. Voynov received the puck on his stick approximately 20 feet from his players bench at 20.9 seconds on the clock and with both of Doughtys skates clearly on the ice and preparing to climb over the boards. If we freeze frame it in this moment a clear violation of Rule 74.1 was committed requiring an immediate whistle and a bench minor assessed to the LA Kings for too many men on the ice. (Rule 74.1—If in the course of making a substitution, either the player entering the game or the player retiring from the ice surface plays the puck with his stick, skates or hands or who checks or makes any physical contact with an opposing player while either the player entering the game or the retiring player is actually on the ice, then the infraction of "too many men on the ice" will be called.) Both linesmen appeared to have had unobstructed views from their respective positions to follow the line change, up to and including the point when Voynov played the puck while Doughty was still physically on the ice. Even though this is primarily a linesmans call to make, one of the referees was positioned near the Kings bench inside the blue line and might very well have had a sightline on the change at the bench. This "automatic" call was not made and Voynov carried the puck through the neutral zone and led the attack. We cant be certain if a penalty call on this play would have changed the outcome of the game Andrew. What we can be certain of is that if a penalty had been called the teams would have played four-on-four until Brian Boyles penalty expired 24 seconds into overtime - at which point the Rangers would have enjoyed the benefit of a power-play for one minute and sixteen seconds. Odell Beckham Jr Jersey . Brazilian striker Brandao opened the scoring with a header in the 55th minute before winger Franck Tabanou volleyed home from close range to double the lead in the 61st. Cleveland Browns Jerseys .com) - Fair Grounds commences its road to the Kentucky Derby Saturday with the 71st running of the $200,000 Lecomte Stakes. http://www.officialclevelandbrownspro.com/Jim-brown-browns-jersey/ . The Cubs made the moves before Thursdays game against Arizona. They promoted left-hander Zac Rosscup and right-hander Neil Ramirez from Triple-A Iowa and optioned righty Blake Parker to their top minor league team. Denzel Ward Jersey . - Buffalo Bills running back C. Baker Mayfield Jersey .com) - The Chicago Cubs reportedly signed recently-acquired outfielder Dexter Fowler to a one-year contract on Friday, avoiding arbitration.SAO PAULO - The duel for the Formula One title arrives in Brazil with Mercedes teammates Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg fighting to get into good position ahead of the season-ending race in Abu Dhabi later this month.Rosberg needs to win in Brazil on Sunday to have a real shot at his first title. Hamilton just needs to stay close to his teammate to close in on his second drivers title.The championship cant be decided at Interlagos this weekend because the race in Abu Dhabi will be worth double points, but the result in Sao Paulo will determine how the title fight will be set up for the finale.Hamilton has a 24-point lead and would clinch the title with consecutive second-place finishes or by coming third in Brazil and a second in Abu Dhabi. Rosberg will need to be nearly perfect in both races to keep his hopes alive.Its clear that I need to rely on something happening, Rosberg said. For sure its not enough for me to win, unfortunately, but thats the way it is. In sports, so much can happen, so Im still very optimistic.Hamilton has been on a remarkable run in the final part of the season, winning five straight races to open up a big lead going into the decisive races. He started behind Rosberg in two of the last three races but was still able to overcome his teammate and finish with the victory.Its been quite a phenomenal season, Hamilton said. This year, for sure, has been the best year of my career. I feel like Ive grown as a driver.The 29-year-old Rosberg led the drivers standings early in the season but failed to keep up with Hamilton in the later part. He hasnt won since the German GP at home in July, eight races ago. He stayed within range of hiss teammate by finishing second in five of the last six races.ddddddddddddThe start of Rosbergs struggles began almost at the same time as his relationship with Hamilton deteriorated following contact between them at the Belgian GP. The 29-year-old British driver was angry about being taken out by his teammate and Rosberg was also criticized by team officials.I dont think anything has changed, Rosberg said. It was an intense battle before and it still is an intense battle now. I dont know his exact opinion on things, but for me nothing has changed since then.Lewis has done a little bit of a better job since then. Thats it, pretty simple, Rosberg added. But as I say, still two races (left).The title race remains undecided in great part because of the rule change that made the season-ending race worth double points, a move aimed at keeping fan interest alive throughout the season.Great news that for sure this year I have a chance to win the championship the way it is now, thats a good thing, Rosberg said. Im also happy because its good for the fans and that its going to be exciting until the very end. For sure it keeps me very, very optimistic.It will be the last race at Interlagos before an extensive renovation at the paddock and pit areas. There were some safety changes for this year, including the addition of runoff areas and a new pit entrance and pit exit.Its a lot safer now, Williams driver Felipe Massa said. I hope we will see less accidents than in the past.Rain is expected for the weekend, which could add even more unknowns to the title race. The Abu Dhabi GP will be on Nov. 23.___Follow Tales Azzoni at http://twitter.com/tazzoni Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
กลับไปข้างบน
แสดงข้อมูลส่วนตัวของสมาชิก ส่งข่าวสารส่วนตัว
แสดงการตอบก่อนนี้:   
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่   ตอบกระทู้    http://education.nakornban.net/ หน้ากระดานข่าวหลัก -> หนังสือราชการ โรงเรียนเทศบาล 3 ปรับเวลา GMT + 7 ชั่วโมง
หน้า 1 จากทั้งหมด 1

ไปยัง:  
คุณ ไม่สามารถ ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ในกระดานนี้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ ตอบกระทู้ในกระดานนี้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แก้ไขการตอบกระทู้ของคุณในกระดานนี้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ ลบการตอบกระทู้ของคุณในกระดานนี้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ ลงคะแนนในแบบสำรวจในกระดานนี้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ แนบไฟล์ในกระดานข่าวนี้
คุณ ไม่สามารถ ดาวน์โหลดไฟล์ในกระดานข่าวนี้